SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FULL TIME IN WEST HOLLYWOOD OFFICE
TYPE: Full-time with Benefits
Last Chance for Animals is looking for a talented senior web-graphic designer with a compelling portfolio. This individual will produce websites and printed materials for LCA's campaigns and investigations.
Last Chance for Animals offers a competitive salary, full benefits, including health, vision, dental insurance and a friendly working environment.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our office in West Hollywood, California, therefore, we won't consider freelance proposals, candidates from other countries or not willing to work in-house.
• Develop clean designs, screen layouts, navigation systems, user interface elements, typography and color palettes
• Develop unique visual identities and supervise their implementation
• Design printed materials
• Understand the needs of each briefing and adapt the graphic style accordingly to project goals
• Commission illustrators and photographers
• Manage assets including library of stock photography
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Expert knowledge in web and graphic design principles and UI principles
• Excellent understanding of latest web design trends
• Experience with responsive, mobile design is required
• A compelling graphic design portfolio
• Fluency in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
• Solid knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
• Experience designing for Wordpress
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Ability to work in a team and take direction
• Demonstrate initiative and be proactive
Seeking Hard-Working Investigators to Expose Animal Abuse
Last Chance for Animals (LCA) is looking for motivated investigators who are not afraid to go undercover to investigate abuse. You’ll need a strong stomach to witness animal cruelty firsthand, and the people skills to convince abusers that you’re on their side.
• Be comfortable performing investigations under pretext.
• Keep your cool under pressure.
• Have excellent written skills, and the ability to create detailed, organized reports.
• Demonstrate technical proficiency with computers, cameras and various recording devices.
• Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
• Take direction well, but be able to think on the fly.
• Be able to work independently in the field.
• Be prepared to work long hours as needed, including very early mornings.
• Be able to travel as needed.
• Be able to perform hard manual labor, possibly in unpleasant conditions.
• Be able to keep confidentiality.