Seeking Hard-Working Investigators to Expose Animal Abuse
Last Chance for Animals (LCA) is looking for motivated investigators who are not afraid to go undercover to investigate abuse. You’ll need a strong stomach to witness animal cruelty firsthand, and the people skills to convince abusers that you’re on their side.
• Be comfortable performing investigations under pretext.
• Keep your cool under pressure.
• Have excellent written skills, and the ability to create detailed, organized reports.
• Demonstrate technical proficiency with computers, cameras and various recording devices.
• Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
• Take direction well, but be able to think on the fly.
• Be able to work independently in the field.
• Be prepared to work long hours as needed, including very early mornings.
• Be able to travel as needed.
• Be able to perform hard manual labor, possibly in unpleasant conditions.
• Be able to keep confidentiality.