Seeking Hard-Working Investigator to Expose Animal Abuse
Last Chance for Animals (LCA) is looking for motivated individuals who are dedicated and willing to go undercover to expose the abusive treatment of animals. LCA investigates the use of animals in various industries to generate evidence that is used in prosecutions, legal challenges, and public and corporate outreach. You’ll need a strong sense of commitment to witness animal cruelty firsthand, and excellent interpersonal skills to to interact with people in a wide variety of situations.
- Be comfortable working with various species of animals
- Be prepared to work long hours, including very early mornings, performing hard manual labor in harsh dusty environments
- Have excellent written skills, and the ability to create detailed, organized reports
- Demonstrate technical proficiency with computers, cameras and various recording devices.
- Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Maintain complete confidentiality at all times with sensitive information
- Be able to work independently in the field while maintaining day to day communication with office personnel
- Be able to travel as needed for months at a time for most of the year
LCA offers competitive pay and a rewarding work environment.
How to apply: